Picture
TopNot360 Real Estate Photography shoots multiple homes in a single day, it is important that your property be “photo-ready”, when we arrive. In order to service all of our clients in a professional manner, your appointment includes an allotted amount of time for the photo session. If you anticipate needing more time than is included with your photo package, please contact us 24 hours prior to your appointment. You the Agent or  your Representative must be present at the shoot to give access to the home and to discuss any special considerations such as what should be included or excluded in shots. Unless specified, the standard shoot will include the front and back exterior and the major rooms such as living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bath and bedrooms. Special angles of the same room or area may be considered in the count of finished photos. Small bathrooms, utility rooms or the garage generally are not a shooting priority unless you give direction otherwise prior to your shoot. All properties will be shot as they are the day of your scheduled shoot. If the property is not properly cleaned or staged, TopNotch360 will make a limited, reasonable effort within the time allotted for the appointment in an effort to create the most aesthetically pleasing and uncluttered photographs as possible under the conditions.

Schedule A Shoot

Comments

08/06/2017 12:50pm

Okay, I will take a look at your schedule. I hope you will find some time for me.

08/16/2017 1:11am

Wow. I have no idea that there are services that offer real estate photoshoot. I am an amateur photographer. I took shots of food and people. I just enjoy photography. It is a good thing to see pictures stay the same for years even if the subject in it have changed already. It is a good way to preserve memories.

08/24/2017 7:13pm

Photography is a job with a heart. Photographer captures beautiful sceneries and different aspects of life. Everything and anyone can be a subject in photography. It is a job with a heart because I believe that photography produces a picture that gives a million interpretations. Thank you for producing wonderful pictures with a heart. I salute all your hard work. Keep on making a difference.

08/11/2017 12:51am

Nice Blog....

08/14/2017 12:24am

It look totally Genuine watch this one is totally cool.

08/20/2017 12:41pm

Real estate agency laws vary from state-to-state, but the principles are for the most part universal: agents must "elect" a form of agency when they begin working with a given client, and that election must be explicitly stated and acknowledged by their client. Here is an overview of the different types of agency relationships that exist within real estate:

08/30/2017 2:19am

What a beautiful web.. Love to sit here...

09/01/2017 4:36am

360 shoots are really doing great job. They are getting popular day by day. I love the photographs of 360 shooters.

09/03/2017 11:57am

This is a good address to be followed, smart and actual news.

09/07/2017 8:16am

In order to express my gratitude, I am writing this greeting to you.